Natural Ally Hydrating Toner
Hydrate and protect the skin barrier with this calendula and lavender skin hydrating toner. Plump skin by attracting moisture for a smoother, more radiant complexion and a decreased appearance fine lines and wrinkles. 2 oz. of oil in a glass bottle with pump. Created in New Mexico, USA.
Natural Ally binds and draws water into the cells to improve your skin’s ability to absorb moisture and nutrients.
The plant-derived squalene, aloe, and plant-based glycerin allow the skin to enhance its ability to hydrate itself over time.
With daily use, this toner also strengthens and protects the skin’s barrier from damaging environmental factors
This multitasking iil is a blend of three anti-oxidant rich botanicals; 80% Calendula, 10% Camellia, 10% Marula. Here’s more about each oil.
- Calendula, in organic sunflower oil- High in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid the skin requires for moisture balance and skin barrier repair. It is rich in flavonoids and saponins that increase collagen production to help balance the skin and reduce irritation. Known for its active constituents that provide anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and astringent properties. Helps protect the skin from damage-causing free radicals and boost collagen production to help promote healing and repair and prevent tissue degeneration.
- Camellia- Rich in oleic acid and vitamins A, B, D, and E and nourishing Omega 3, 6, and 9. The molecular weight of the oil is an almost identical match for the skin. In addition, Camellia oil has more naturally occurring antioxidants than almost any other botanically derived oil which helps support the skin barrier function and seal in moisture.It is known to enhance cell growth and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Marula- A great source of Vitamin C to help firm, tighten, and brighten skin. Known for its moisturizing and cleansing purposes, helps prevent free radical damage that contributes to aging. In addition, Marula Oil contains high levels of omega-3 oleic acids, natural antioxidants, and essential fatty acids and flavonoids that deliver protective benefits and can help prevent free radical damage that contributes to fine lines and aging. It is excellent for decreasing redness while hydrating dry and/or irritated skin.
Multitasking ways to benefit from Skin Support oil:
- Moisturize (full body)
- Scars (boost healing time, reduce appearance)
- Burns (sun, wind, razor, heat)
- Dry/Cracked Skin
- Nail Health, Fungus
- Scalp, Hair treatment
- Lymphatic Stimulation (great for lymphatic massage)